Ok, Tall Beauties here is my fool proof method of finding “average” size rompers that will actually fit.
Just for reference…
I’m 6’1″ 160 lbs, 35 inseam, 31″ waist, 37 hips,
31″ middle-of-back to wrist. Torso (top of shoulder to crotch) is 33″
I’m wearing a Large in all.
I ordered 3 ROMPERS and kept each one using these tips…
1. I look through the reviews. I’m sure most of us do that, and that’s why it is so important for us to review purchases that worked and ones that didn’t !!! DON’T FORGET THE DETAILS!
2. Check the posted measurements (if it has some) I personally need minimum of 31″ (78,7cm) from shoulder to crotch or 26″ (66cm) from bust to crotch.
3. Check if they have model details! unfortunately doesn’t happen very often
4. If they don’t have measurements I look at the picture for extra length on the top that hangs over the belt area. This lets me know if there is enough room for my longer torso.
5. Then I look for shoulder or a neck straps that are ADJUSTABLE! but make sure that the bust isn’t already to low cut or else you won’t have enough coverage.
6. And then personal preference-check the inseam of the shorts. Either they have it listed or your have to eyeball it. I personally don’t like anything super short. 4 inches is my limit.
This may sound like a lot of work, but once you know what to look for you can browse at super speed.
Let me know if you have any other TIPS or TRICKS for ordering Rompers on line.
Disclaimer: This list does include affiliated links. This means I receive a very small commission on sales that are placed through these links.
Thank you for supporting me and making this Blog possible